TOWN OF NEW DENMARK
JULY 14, 2020 @ 7:00 p.m.
MOTIONS MADE AND CARRIED
The Annual Town Meeting for the Town of New Denmark was held on Tuesday, July 14, 2020 and the following motions were made and carried by the residents:
1. Motion by Mike Calewarts to accept Annual Minutes from April 2019 as printed. Seconded by Marty Kurth. MC unanimously.
2. Motion by Francis Rabas and seconded by Michael Gaworek to donate $2,000 to the Veterans War Memorial Park. MC unanimously.
3. Motion by Marty Kurth and seconded by Kathy Calewarts to donate $1,500 to the Polish Legion of American Veterans for annual maintenance. Motion does not carry.
4. Motion by Matt Goetsch and seconded by Kim Cookle to donate $1,500 to the Denmark Community Center (formerly the Denmark Senior Center. MC unanimously
5. Motion by Francis Rabas and seconded by Al Cookle to donate $500 to the Denmark Youth Baseball/Softball league. MC unanimously
6. Motion by Mike Calewarts and seconded by Al Cookle to request the Town Board adopt an ordinance permitting ATV/UTV or golf carts on Town roads in New Denmark. MC unanimously.
Posted: August 6, 2020
Prepared by: Michelle Wallerius, Clerk